Pelourinho of Celorico de Basto

Celorico de Basto
Description
Built in the year 1734, during the reign of King John 5th, this Court has replaced the existing mark in Arnoia (Castle) indicating the new location of the district headquarters.
Its fragments were found on a wall of the village, during the midst of the 20th century, and taken to a property in Canedo de Basto. In 1960 it was rebuilt and placed in the central square of the municipality by the Regional Tourism Committee of Serra do Marão.

Location: Celorico de Basto
Camping Park Penedo da Rainha

Camping Park Penedo da Rainha

Located 1300 meters from the center of the respective city, rich in historical and cultural...
More info
Getaway home

Getaway home

The house feels very welcoming due to a beautiful garden and the large amount of natural light...
More info
O Bilhó Restaurant

O Bilhó Restaurant

O Bilhó RestaurantSpecialties : "Bacalhau" and "Posta de vitela".
More info
Restaurant New York

Restaurant New York

The New York restaurant is located at the beginning of the access of the Monte Farinha in the...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation