Bridge over River Tâmega

Mondim de Basto
Description

The bridge over the Tamega date from 1882 and was built during the reign of Queen Mary.

Of utmost importance to the land, the bridge over the river Tamega connects Tras-os-Montes and Minho, joining the district of Vila Real and Braga and the municipalities of Mondim de Basto and Celorico de Basto.


Location: Mondim de Basto

House dating from the end of the sec. XIX, which benefits from a privileged central location,...
More info
Motorhome Service Area

Motorhome Service Area

The service area of Mondim de Basto, a free zone for motorhomes, is located near the north...
More info
Adega Regional - Clube de Caça e Pesca de Celorico de Basto

Adega Regional - Clube de Caça e Pesca de Celorico de Basto

"Adega Regional - Clube de Caça e Pesca de Celorico de Basto" (Regional Cellar - Hunting and...
More info
Restaurant Tamega - ÁguaHotels

Restaurant Tamega - ÁguaHotels

The restaurant Tamega - ÁguaHotels with modern décor, open by towering windows to the pool and...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation